Friday, July 10, 2009

Does this site need to exist??

Hello. I am Coder Emeritus. You may know me under other "rotating stupid names" such as Jar Jar Binks or Lance Basstronaut.

Some coders of Philly have lamented that Mr. Black Sheep no longer seems to post new entries. I will try to post new entries once a week. Though, who knows if they will be blank or perhaps off topic. But, I figured that since the last "Wolf Block Dead" entry exceeded 200 comments, perhaps an alternative site might be useful so that people don't have to scroll down tons of comments or whatever.

I doubt this site needs to exist, and will take it down in a month if nobody comments or whatever. Note: I retain the right to delete crazy comments.

Okay, let the games begin.

2 comments:

  1. This blog absolutely needs to exist. The quality of posts at Temporary Attorney has deteriorated, and Sock Puppets have taken over the comments section there. Mr. Black Sheep posts only infrequently now.

    ReplyDelete